In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (GDPR), Pangolime would like to inform you that:
- Your data will be processed by TopsaludSL, with the following address: Carrera de la virgen, 23, Chauchina, 18330, Chauchina, Granada, Spain.
- Your personal data will be collected for the purpose of:
- Periodically sending you the requested Newsletter, that may include information about the products and services of Pangolime.
- Sending you information about the products and services offered by partner companies of Pangolime in the sectors of advertising, graphic and/or audio-visual production, luxury items, telecommunications, music, communication, training and education, hotels, finance, distribution, sports, travel, insurances, NGOs, publishing, automotive, employment, property, food, energy, textiles, fashion, health, leisure, administration and media in case you have authorised us to do so.
- Whoever provides their data through the forms of this Website and accepts its processing declares to be at least 14 years of age. The access and use of this Website by children under 14 years of age is prohibited. If at any time Pangolime detects that a child under 14 has provided personal data, we will proceed to delete it. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact Pangolime to block account access to minors under their care who have registered falsifying their identity.
- You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation of processing, portability of data and opposition, as well as revoke the consent given to receive commercial communications, by sending an email to email@example.com
- We will store your personal data as long as you do not unsubscribe from the Newsletters or revoke your consent to the processing of the data.
- We inform you that you may exercise your right to file a complaint to the competent control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at www.agpd.es.